TNA to host special live-stream event addressing questions after RaDonda Vaught trial.
This announcement has 1 attachment:
TNA Critical Issue Forum
What did I just do? Should I report my mistake? Will I be prosecuted? Can I really go to jail? Who has my back when I make an error? Can somebody help me understand what’s happening? How can I continue to protect my patients when I don’t know how to protect myself? Do I really want to do this? What has really changed since the trial?
These are just a few of the questions being asked by the millions of nurses in the U.S. because of the recent trial of RaDonda Vaught.
To address these questions and more, the Tennessee Nurses Association (TNA) will be presenting a special live-streamed event on June 24, 2022, from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm Central Time.
- Elizabeth Rudolph, JD, MSN, RN, PLNC, founder of JurexNurse.com, will provide her insight as both an RN and an attorney.
- Jennifer Flynn, CPHRM, Risk Manager, (NSO.com) Nurses Service Organization (NSO)
- Lynn Pierce, BSN, RN, CPHRM, Risk Control Director, CNA Healthcare (CNA.com)
- Liz Stokes, PhD, JD, RN - Director, Nursing Programs Center for Ethics and Human Rights, American Nurses Association (ANA, NursingWorld.org)
- An extensive Q&A period will follow the presentations.
Click HERE for details and a link to register.