Continuing Nursing Education Peer Reviewer Training and Update 2020
DATE: Thursday, October 1
TIME: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. (central)
- You are encouraged to attend the live session so that you are part of the discussions, but if you cannot attend, the session will be recorded. You will have 30 days to watch the recording and return the evaluation.
- 3.0 contact hours will be awarded when the evaluation is returned.
- Handouts and ZOOM instructions will be sent electronically before the live session. Revised forms and ANCC changes will be included.
Registration Fee and Deadline:
- Current peer reviewers will not be charged for this training.
- New Peer Reviewers: there is a $25.00 administration fee to cover system set up and initial materials expenses.
- Registration deadline: September 29
Click HERE to register for the Peer Reviewer Training and Update 2020 session.
Tennessee Nurses Association is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the South Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.