Continuing Nursing Education Individual Activity Update 2020
DATE: Thursday, October 15
TIME: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. (central)
- You are encouraged to attend the live session so that you are part of the discussions, but if you cannot attend, the session will be recorded. You will have 30 days to watch the recording and return the evaluation.
- 3.0 contact hours will be awarded when the evaluation is returned.
- Handouts and ZOOM instructions will be sent electronically before the live session.
Registration Fee and Deadline:
- $49 per person.
- If 4 or more are registered at the same time from the same organization/provider unit the fee is $39 per person.
- Registration deadline: October 13
Everyone interested in submitting individual activities for approval in Tennessee or using TNA forms in their provider units as templates is invited to attend. All required forms and tips for successful completion including gap analysis and outcomes vs objectives will be included. Nursing professional development staff, academic staff, organization management, nurse planners and professional development associates will benefit from the information provided.
If you are registering more than one person for this session
- All registrants must be from the same organization/provider unit.
- A Group Registration List (Excel Spreadsheet) will need to be completed prior to completing the payment portion of this registration. Click HERE for the registration spreadsheet.
- After you have completed the registration form, go to pay securely with a credit card. If you prefer to mail a check, click HERE for the check payment form.
Click HERE to register for the Individual Activity Update 2020 session. Please read the note above if you are registering a group of four or more.
Tennessee Nurses Association is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the South Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.