Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit Update 2020
DATE: Thursday, September 3
TIME: 1:30 - 4:30 p.m. (central)
- You are encouraged to attend the live session so that you are part of the discussions, but if you cannot attend, the session will be recorded. You will have 30 days to watch the recording and return the evaluation.
- 3.0 contact hours will be awarded when the evaluation is returned.
- Handouts and ZOOM instructions will be sent electronically before the live session.
Registration Fee and Deadline:
- Current Provider Units and those attending who are interested in applying for a provider unit designation in Tennessee will be charged $69 per person to attend.
- You are encouraged to register your team including nurse planners and professional development associates. If 4 or more are registered at the same time from the same organization/provider unit the fee is $59 per person.
- Registration deadine: September 1
NOTE: it is mandatory to keep your provider unit status that at least the primary nurse planner attends this update session either live or via the recording. Any provider unit failing to be represented for this update by at least the primary nurse planner will be put on automatic probation and risks losing their provider unit status. TNA has implemented multiple ANCC changes to provider unit processes and everyone must be in compliance by December 2020.
If you are registering more than one person for this session
- All registrants must be from the same organization/provider unit.
- A Group Registration List (Excel Spreadsheet) will need to be completed prior to completing the payment portion of this registration. Click HERE for the registration spreadsheet.
- After you have completed the registration form, go to pay securely with a credit card. If you prefer to mail a check, click HERE for the check payment form.
Click HERE to register for the Provider Unit Update 2020 session. Please read the note above if you are registering a group of four or more.